Our Implementation Program Assures ISO Certification by an Accredited Body
Our typical implementation plan for an ISO Management System includes:
- Complete Management System Training for the ISO Standard, including Management Representative(s), and Internal Auditor(s);
- Preparation of documentation necessary to meet the requirements of the ISO Standard;
- Special training for personnel for the development of job descriptions, works instructions and risk assessments as related to the ISO Management System;
- A site license for QMSCAPA software for easy adoption of a centralized logging system for customer complaints, risk assessments, staff training records, supplier evaluations, measuring customer satisfaction, non-conformity, corrective and preventive actions, plus measuring & monitoring devices.
- We offer a flexible implementation plan at a fixed price from beginning through certification. No hidden charges, no unexpected invoices.
- Our plan provides a combination of on-site visits and remote video
sessions (RVS) for consultation and training workshops.
- We guarantee our work product and deliverable services shall meet the requirements of the Standard for a certification audit.
- The single-user version of QMSCAPA is licensed free, which means it is free to use and share. Click here to join the QMSCAPA user-group and download QMSCAPA license free.